Snore appliances are a form of treatment for patients with mild to moderate sleep apnea. Sleep apnea can disrupt sleep because it causes the muscles of the airway to block airflow. A snore appliance can be used to keep the airway open during sleep and promote adequate air intake.
- How to Get Your Kids to Eat Healthier | Dentist Winter Garden FL
- The Periodontal Disease – Diabetes Connection | Dentist Winer Garden
- Dental Implant Restorations | Best Dentist Winter Garden
- Are Dental Veneers Right for Me? | Winter Garden FL Dentist
- You Need to Know About Oral Thrush: Here’s Why | Winter Garden Dentist